Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sailboats, Yachts, Dinghies, Trimarans and Catamarans at Bill’s Log



The majority of readers of this blog have an interest in small sailing craft; therefore I have made a separate page of links to my Cruising Logs. Here is a link to that page: http://bills-log.blogspot.co.uk/p/cruising-logs.html

In addition to my Cruising Logs I have added a page of links to articles I’ve written featuring Small Sailboats. Here’s the link: http://bills-log.blogspot.co.uk/p/small-sailboats-here-are-links-to.html

I suggest you add both links to your list of favourites or bookmarks so that you can revisit them for further reading.

If you find any errors or articles that could be added, please get back to me via the Comments section on the Home Page.

I wish you happy reading.

Bill.

2 comments:

Riverbank Images Ireland said...

Hello Bill,
I like you rlinks above , especiallly the one to the articles on the various small boats as I bought myself a fifteen foot boat last winter which I have almost in a seaworthy condition and ready for launch. However, I have failed to find out anything about the boat or what class of a boat she is. Is there any chance that if I sent you a picture of her you might let me know if she looks like any boat which you would have a name for? Looking at the picture which you have for the Express Pirate 17 there is a very strong resemblance. I wonder did the Pirate 17 have a smaller brother?

William Serjeant said...

Hello Tony,

I may be able to help identify your fifteen foot boat.

You can email the photo to:

barnacleid at yahoo dot co dot uk

using the usual format without spaces.

Cheers,
Bill.