Friday, December 14, 2012

Nearly There



Well, for those who have been following my progress towards completing the installation of the new cooker, I can tell you I am nearly finished. The photos make it pretty clear what occupied me this afternoon. I only have to fit a handle to the book cabinet and a plinth to the base of one of the work units; then I’m finished. That’s a bold statement, because no doubt the kitchen will require repainting.
 
 

I’m sure you spotted the mistake, which goes to show how imperfect my workmanship was. How I came to do it defeats me. I clearly made an error with my measuring and didn’t twig on. Never mind, my wife quite likes her new oven, and that’s what counts.

Philippians 3:12 ‘Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.’

Link

Homebase – Where I bought the aluminium edging


 

 

No comments: