Saturday, June 01, 2013

Pottering - Part 37

This will be my fourth night at Weymouth, but I'm hoping to be off early tomorrow morning for crossing Lyme Bay. I'll have to depart from the harbour at about 04.00 to be at the Bill by 05.40. At that time the tide should have stopped running to the east and be on the turn to the west.

I shan't be sorry to leave Weymouth, particularly as there is a Folk Festival for the entire weekend. I escaped it today by bussing to Lyme Regis on First Group's number 31 - taking one hour and forty minutes both ways.

The main reason for visiting Lyme Regis was to suss out the harbour with a view to possibly putting in there. However, I would prefer Exmouth.

Paul, who has a Folkboat, is planning to leave Weymouth with me, but he intends pushing on to Dartmouth.

Well, we will see what tomorrow brings.





No comments: