Tuesday, April 01, 2014

‘Minnow’ is ready for Launching






Victuals and clothing etc are stowed aboard ‘Minnow’. She is ready for a trial sail. All being well, I’m planning on launching her tomorrow, and to test her on Thursday and Friday.

If things are satisfactory, and the weather is suitable, I may have a shot at crossing the Thames this coming weekend. I would then assess the situation for continuing towards Ramsgate and Dover.

If there's doubt about proceeding, I’ll have to work out the best way of getting the boat  home.

That’s my general plan.

I intend posting a daily summary of ‘Minnow’s’ log. Some days I may not have access to the Internet because of poor phone reception.

5 comments:

Paul Mullings said...

Bon Voyage Bill

Steve Carey said...

FANTASTIC Bill. I hope all goes well. You can't beat good planning . . . . something you have done well as before. Will be following your blog.

Take care

Bye for now

Steve
http://g4mjw.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

The very best to you, Bill, and God speed.
It goes without saying, that I'll be sure to log on every day to get news of your travels.
Take the greatest care.

Bursledon Blogger said...

Good luck Bill, looks like you have enough supplies for a long voyage.

William Serjeant said...

Thanks folk. Pleased to say the launching went well.
Cheers,
Bill.