Wednesday, July 08, 2015

A Lot Happening


Keeping the rain off


Getting there

Last night the main water tank overflowed, and I had to call out the plumber to undo the stop tap that had seized. He replaced the ball cock and sealed the overflow pipe that was weeping.

The forecast for today was dull cloud, but by mid morning it was raining, and it continued on and off throughout the afternoon.

Shortly before midday I had a dental appointment, but by making an early start on the patio I was able to lay three slaps before the appointment and one after. While it was raining in the afternoon I visited B&Q for more sand and a packet of mortar. By the time I arrived home the rain had stopped and I laid the shaped slab I cut yesterday.


Considering all the interruptions, it was a very productive day.

No comments: