Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Reminders: Sailboat Links and ‘Minnow’ for Sale


 
'Minnow' at home

 
'Minnow' on her trailer

 
'Minnow' afloat
 
Dave who has the blog ‘Scamp #243’* suggested I should add links on the right-hand side of my homepage pointing to my ‘Small Sailboats’ page** and to my ‘Cruising Logs' page. ***

No matter how hard I have tried to do this, I have failed, but both pages have been updated and links to them can be found below.

I would like to remind readers that ‘Minnow’, my Paradox Sailboat is still available for purchase, should anyone want to make an offer. Details may be obtained by visiting http://bills-log.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/minnow-for-sale.html .

Links

*Scamp #243


**Small Sailboats


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Bill, there's no need to remind me about 'Minnow'being for sale. I just hope I can raise the financial steam bfore too much more time elapses. I'm sending you an e mail with a couple of pictures you may find interesting.

William Serjeant said...

OK Richard.

Thanks for the photos. I have replied by email.

Cheers,
Bill.