Saturday, November 01, 2014

Bill’s Sailboat Cruising Logs, Small Sailboats and Web Links



My blog lacks a homepage that has links to portal pages within the blog. As I would like more visitors to be acquainted with them, I am providing a few here.

When you visit these pages, to follow a series, click the appropriate links on the right-hand side. They are dated in reverse order.

I suggest that you might like to make this page a favourite. By doing so, you will be able to return to it at any time.

Portal Links Pages

‘Photos of Boats I Have Owned – Part 1’ (The first of eight pages)


Cruising Logs’ This gives access to articles I have written about my various sailboat adventures.


‘Small Sailboats’ Here, there is a collection of links to my articles featuring small sailing boats.


‘Web Links - Miscellaneous’ This takes you to a number of small sailboat websites.


Note

Please let me know if you come across any broken links, so that I can attempt to repair them.

Happy reading,

Bill.

No comments: