Monday, October 12, 2015

Photos of Boats I Have Owned – Part 9


After I wrote ‘A Reality Check According to Boats I Have Owned’ (http://bills-log.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/a-reality-check-according-to-boats-owned.html) with links to a series on ‘Photos of Boats I Have Owned’, I realized I had not included the latest ones, i.e., ‘Minnow’ and ‘Pike’. Therefore I’m adding this Part 9 to complete the list.




‘Minnow’ – She’s a Matt Layden Paradox*. For details, click this link to her Ebay for Sale Ad.:





‘Pike’ - The sailing boat I now own is an Iain Oughtred Pike class, flat-bottom skiff. Most readers will be familiar with her, but for more information see, ‘Messing About with ‘Pike’’: http://bills-log.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/messing-about-with-pike.html .

Altogether I have owned at least 26 sailing boats and few other small craft, including rowing dinghies, and decked canoes. Not all of them were photographed.


Links

Pike Skiff Designed by Iain Oughtred

Photos of Boats I Have Owned – Part 1

Photos of Boats I Have Owned – Part 2

Photos of Boats I Have Owned – Part 3

Photos of Boats I Have Owned – Part 4

Photos of Boats I Have Owned – Part 5

Photos of Boats I Have Owned – Part 6

Photos of Boats I Have Owned – Part 7

Photos of Boats I Have Owned – Part 8





No comments: