Monday, April 16, 2012

‘Talitha’ for Sale etc

Ouline drawings of a Sharpy Class roof rack keelboat

'Talitha' on her road trailer


As I now have two boats and I need space for the new arrival, I have dropped my asking price for ‘Talitha’. She’s advertised at Ebay.co.uk for £700.00 with offers. I shall accept the best one, providing it meets my reserve. To see the advertisement, key this number (160784608686) into the Ebay search box.


She’s a really good boat with a first-class performance, ideal for lake or freshwater sailing. The only reason I have placed her for sale is because she does not have accommodation for me to sleep aboard. My new boat, a ‘C’ Type West Wight Potter, has a cabin with enough space for me to live aboard for days at a time.

Reshaping the tack of the Potter's furling jib

Today I have made more progress at shaping the furling jib for the WWP. The alterations are being done entirely by hand, as I do not have a sewing machine. I’ll get there eventually, and I trust I shall be satisfied with the result.

No comments: