Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Wave Line Inflatable Canoe/Kayak for Sale




Please note that this boat has been sold


My second-hand inflatable canoe/kayak is for sale. I’m open to offers from readers. If she is not sold within a week or so, I’ll be advertising her elsewhere.

A brand new one (without a pump) can be bought at Amazon for £59.58 + £8.40 delivery. That’s the cheapest I’ve seen for a one person model.

I bought mine 2 years ago and she has been used lightly.

The link below will put you in the picture, but since then I have improved on the pump-up time. I can do it in about 7 minutes.

The pump and double paddle will be included in the sale.

Collection or delivery from Hockley in Essex will have to be discussed and agreed before payment is made.

I will accept cash on collection or cashed cheque before posting – only within the UK.

Please do not make offers if you live outside of the UK.

Contact: This email address has been removed by the author.

Link

Waveline Inflatable Kayak


1 comment:

alina said...

Nice Post. Really inflatable pump works very good. You should try this.