Today I finished making the water dispenser. The new pump perfectly fitted into the hole I cut through the cap of the carton that once contained Comfort liquid. When I unscrew the lid for topping up the water I can smell a slight fragrance. In time, I hope this will disappear. The carton very conveniently fits into the port side bin, which is within easy reach, so that I can transfer water to a kettle or cup etc without spilling any.
Another finished item is the tiller extension. Before being adapted for its new purpose, it was the leg of a small beside table that I no longer wanted.
I don’t think there will be an opportunity for working on ‘Minnow’ tomorrow, because I shall have a very busy schedule, but if I can snatch a moment, I’ll have a go at fitting blocks inside the vent box for the furling line and the topping lift.