Tuesday, February 04, 2014

‘Minnow’s’ Fenders





When I acquired ‘Minnow’ she was equipped with nine fenders. They took up a lot of room in the forecastle. As I already have three blue fenders, I’ve put the unwanted off-white ones on Ebay for auction. Three of the larger ones are in very good condition. The others could do with a clean, and two of the small ones could do with more air. I’m starting the bidding at £5; therefore there’s a good chance that whoever wins the bidding will have a bargain.

On the starboard side of ‘Minnow’ there are attachment points for fenders, but on the port side there are none. I must get around to fitting three.

Link

Ebay listing of 9 used fenders for auction

http://www.ebay.co.uk  then enter this # 161217251468 into the search box

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great piece of writing, I really liked the way you highlighted some really important and significant points. Thanks so much, I appreciate your work.
marine fabrication