Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ship’s Battery





 
The forecast for tonight is very cold with a widespread sharp frost and risk of ice on untreated surfaces. The BBC weather map for my area shows minus 2 degrees Celsius. In view of the longer range forecast predicting colder weather to come, I thought it would be wise to bring ‘Sandpiper’s’ battery into the house. There I can more conveniently charge and discharge it periodically until the spring when I’m hoping I’ll embark on a cruise to the West Country.
Links
Battery Maintenance – ‘Sandpiper’
A Ship’s Battery for ‘Sandpiper’
Scattered light wintry showers across Norfolk and Suffolk. Overnight showers are expected to become mainly confined to the coast. Very cold with a widespread sharp frost and a risk of ice on untreated surfaces. Areas of freezing fog may develop.
 

No comments: