Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Postponed Start

The weather forecaster said this morning that the outlook remains unsettled, and having consulted the weather charts for the next few days I’ve postponed the start of my cruise in ‘Faith’ until next Sunday or Monday, i.e., 1st and 2nd July.

I’ll resume the ‘blog’ around that time, or when the boat is on the water at the start of the proposed cruise.

No comments: